Re: [Epic] WD 127 : Eldar background

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 23:37:38 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 25-Jul-97 [Epic] WD 127 : Eldar backg.. by William
Rood_at_...
> Without infringing on any copyright laws, is there
> some kind soul who has the entire text of the
> WD127 eldar article they would be willing to email
> to me?

Um... boss, just to let you know, that's 36 pages you're asking about
right there... yeah, several of them are 1/4 illos (I didn't count the
full-page illos), but even so that is a *lot* of text. I have some
stuff (about the Avatar) up on the web at
"http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~at2u/u40k/eldar.html", or I can e-mail that
to you if you'd like. That set of pages will eventually (note
*eventually*) hold a lot of info on the old Rogue Trader-era background
of the 30K/40K universe. I'll be updating it every so often... I've got
some stuff on the Eldar titan clans I should be dropping on there soon,
and there's a lot of Ork stuff there already. (Da Brain Boyz is a
little-know story, after all....)

Incidentally, why would e-mail not infringe on copyright laws? It's
still the stuff GW wrote, and owns....

> Also, if there is any other information or
> backgrounder pieces please let me know!

See above, or, in general, http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~at2u/u40k/u40k.html

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...