Re: [Epic] Re: Eldar background

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 23:41:50 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 25-Jul-97 Re: [Epic] Re: Eldar backg.. by A. Allen
McCarley_at_iris2.
[snip vague Star Child comments]
> Well, then, get on with the post in which it does belong!

Actually, both my Realms of Chaos books are presently at home... so I
can't! <duck> Besides, there are many servants of Chaos on this list,
and I would not want to tell them things they Should Not Know. ^_-

> > > If this threatents to become a run on thread, let's shift this ove
> > > e-mail.
>
> Don't worry about it. It's interesting and it's even on topic!

Well... I'll always post replies to historical questions (well, OK,
*specific* historical questions), but any major background stuff I
should dump into my Universe page. It's a bit lacking in graphics, but
that should be taken care of next semester... heck, it's also a bit
lacking in information (Orks have a bunch, and the Eldar Avatar is
covered in full) but that will be taken care of... eventually. ^_^

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...