RE: [Epic] roolzboyz

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 02:07:52 PDT

>You can't know how my opponent is lucky! During a SM battle he
>managed to pass 5 save tests in succession for only ONE dark
>reaper... But now I'm thinking about this, I begin to understand why
>he was always making this strange dance around the table before
>rolling dice, it must be an Eldar spell to attract luck!
>
>[----->] Do you think he could post this? The most 2+ saves I've ever
made in a
>row is 4. Used to lose more avatars this way. :)

This is a very dangerous secret which is now kept by the Inquisition.
But go on losing your Avatars, as an Imperial player I'm very
grateful for your contribution to the defense of humanity... ;)

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Please visit my Epic page :
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/