Re: [Epic] Tactic Critique

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 20:01:58 -0400

A. Allen McCarley wrote:

> Here are the questions that were in the last batch. (Sent off about two
> weeks ago.

> Q: On p. 90 of the armies book, the Chaos cultist detachment is listed as
> being able to purchase a support weapon battery of 1 to 3 units. What are
> these weapons? Are they the same as the Imperial support weapons?

        Oh, come on. What the heck else would they be?
I realize there's no stats for them in the cultist section,
but it's not like that's surprising or anything - the
Armies Book is full of oversights and errors, especially
when it comes to what should have been simple cut & paste
jobs (in this case, pasting a subset of the imperial stats
into the cultist section).

Scott
shupes_at_...