RE: [Epic] Blast markers on titans

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:10:12 -0500

>> What is the effect of blast markers on titan. Does one blast maker
>> reduce the number of weapons the titan can fire by one ?
>
>If the Titan only has SHWs, yes. Moral of the story: Always take at
>least one Heavy Weapons Battery on your Titan, the 8 FP will absorb 8
>BMs before any of your other weapons are affected.
>
>Regards,
>
>- Erik

"But I LIKE my Warlord trio with 4 death rays each - it's not FAIR that
it's affected that easily. I think this should go to the rulezboyz to
make
sure, 'cause I bet death rays are immune to blast markers.
 I mean, it's not like 12 death rays are going to unbalance anything -
that's only 10 hits a turn average, with instant crits on war engines.
They
are just too weak if this "blast marker thing" is right."

Chris Miller
(who had something resembling this conversation
not too long ago. His response to my repetition of
the first statement above, was "well it hasn't been
in White Dwarf yet." <sigh> Sometimes being ahead
of the game and *informed* can actually be a penalty.
Told him I was going to have to hold a clue-a-thon for
him in the end 'cause he was a serious munchkin
weiner...)