Re: [Epic] -Chaos- Tactic Critique

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:54:12 -0400 (EDT)

Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> writes:

> > Oh, come on. That's because you've taken mortal followers in
> > a Chaos army, not because it's a LoB. The only time mortal troops get
> > out of this one is if they're taken under a Marine Company, IIRC.
>
> ??? Taken under a marine company? I assume you're
> talking about the Blood Slaughterers or something similar.

        I can't remember the rules for mortal followers exactly. They
always make morale checks if their patron demon is in sight? But I
can't remember the case for when you took them underneath a Marine
Company. Do they pass as long as there are Marines alive? I've
really got to dig up those rulebooks soon. They're probably getting
moldy.

Mark