[NetEpic ML] Back Home

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:04:39 +0100

Hi all, My name is Lorenzo Canapicchi and I was an old member of the NetEpic
List, due to my
businness I left the list some time ago, but now I've some spare time to be back
on NetEpic project again.
I would to greet all the actual members, the old one and those that don't know
me.

^_^

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi