[NetEpic ML] Re: Just a question to Eldar players...

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 23:00:32 +0000

Hi!

the avatar is the ONLY unit in Epic where its standard saves applies to
EVERYTHING you throw at it. Vortex, warp missiles you name it it gets a fixed
save of 2+. This extends to close combat as well. This was an official GW
clarification that appeared in WD.

As for why....beats me. But then again I guess many have noticed how frequently
a 1 is rolled on the save when its hit by bolter fire...heheheh.

Peter