[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: presentation

From: Jim Muncy <jmuncy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 18:34:48 +0000

Greetings!

Im here in Columbus Ohio looking for Netepic players, most of the guys I
used to play aginst have lost interest or moved away. I have a HUGE army for
about all the races but cant find anyone to play aginst any more.( to be
honest between work the and family I have mabe one or 2 weekends at the most
to play) I would love to here from anyone in the area who would like to
play. I have a 8' by 4' table in my basement to play on. Hope to here from
someone in the area soon.

Your Brother in the faith

Jim aka Rolf Ironbeard.