[NetEpic ML] Re: tyranids army

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 09:10:14 +1100

>Anyone out there pitted biotitans against Imperators? I've never had the
>chance so far. Oh, and anyone on the list from Essex, UK?

Oh, yes. Been there, had that. One Imperator and three Warlords taking on
three Heirophants (plus sundry other insignificant troops of course). Oh
yes. The Imperator got very lucky with is power rolls and managed to
unleashed the full fury of a totally overcharged Plasma Annihilator (plus
sundry other insignificant weapon systems) at one of the Heirophants. 26
wounds are difficult to regenerate in anyone's book. Nasty. Can you say
"dying cockroach"? The other two were taken care of by an Imperial Guard
Heavy Company and the Warlord Battle Group (with one "Titan CC Hunter"
titan). The Tyranids lost that particular battle in a big way, but won the
campaign.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."