[NetEpic ML] Re: Thunderhawks

From: Peter Ramos <pramos_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 18:28:36 +0000

Hi!

Actually their are quite a few spread out through all the army lists:

Space marine and chaos -thunderhawk
Squats and Imperial guard- tunellers (netpeic rules make them worth taking)
Tyranids- harridan flyers (carries gargoyles)
Eldar- vampyre troop carrier
Orks- transport rokkit

So every race has effective ways of rapid deployment.

Peter