[NetEpic ML] Re: netepic

From: Simon Dodds <sdodds_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:55:04 +1100
Hi!

Another boo-boo, should be like termies, 5+ save unmodifiable beyond a 6 (always saves on roll of 6).

Its obvious its coming close to revision time!

Peter

Revision time? Do we have to?

*groan*

The idea of revising the rules has been bugging me for a while - incorporating not only the Q&A on this list but articles from Incoming! - and as it is such a big job I have been doing my best to ignore it completely.� Believe me, I'll get on the case.� As for when, well, that would imply that I'm organised, and that's just silly.

Regarding Incoming, dont forget, we do want to put out issue 4, but we need YOUR HELP! (that's a collective "you" and collective "we" and these personal pronouns should not be misinterpreted...)

simon

Simon Dodds
sdodds_at_...
ICQ# 2718201

The EPICentre: the home of NetEpic - http://netepic.web.com

"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." Received on Tue Nov 16 1999 - 04:55:04 UTC