[NetEpic ML] Re: 40K army to trade #1, Orcs!!

From: James Beadle <james_beadle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:56:21 -0800

Okay okay, I left one other set of minis out, Garbazskull(or something like
that) and his bannerbearer gretchen. This is a character Warboss who had his
own article write up in a White Dwarf magazine. He had a powerful headbutt
attack, and his snotling could save him from any attack by jumping in front
of the shot on a 4+. I forget all the details, but this Mini hasn't been
around for a long time and is highly sought after.

In the market for computer hardware or software? Compare prices on
more that 100,000 products at CNET.com. Get all the latest news,
reviews and prices! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1614

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=netepic&m=1