[NetEpic ML] Re: R: R: Thunderhawks

From: Hindeo <Yarrick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:48:20 +0100

> >I think that no Space Marine pilot would let his machine fall
> >into Chaotic hands.
>
> Any more than a Titan princeps would allow his machine to fall to chaos?
> There are PLENTY of chaos titans around...

IMHO this is a totally different matter. My starting point was:
-Loyal Marines developed the Thunderhawk after the Horus heresy

so, I think that Chaos marines should steal such a weapon to replicate it.

Speaking of Titans, I think to remember that those were already used during
Horus time. I'm rather sure that in Titan Legions was reported the list of
loyal and traitor Titan Legions. So, Chaos marines have many Titans because
they know how to build them (or the have them and carry on patching them
up....)

ANdrea