Re: [NetEpic ML] Netepic Background

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:41:56 -0500

One thing put the sector on the western fringe, Almost all the GW fluff
is set out east I think it would be nice to have something on the west

-->There is some GW fluff for the Galactic West. Mostly it involves the
massive IG campaign to the fringe of the Beacon, and somewhat beyond.
The name of the Warmaster for the campaign escapes me (Solon? something
like that), and my IG book is in a box somewhere...

Josh R

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein