Re: [NetEpic ML] Netepic Background

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:05:27 -0500

Hi!

It would be good with someone with eh BFG books or another source that names the sectors of Imperial space to name them as in aid in fleshing out quadrants.

Peter
  One thing put the sector on the western fringe, Almost all the GW fluff is set out east I think it would be nice to have something on the west

  -->There is some GW fluff for the Galactic West. Mostly it involves the massive IG campaign to the fringe of the Beacon, and somewhat beyond. The name of the Warmaster for the campaign escapes me (Solon? something like that), and my IG book is in a box somewhere...

  Josh R

  Minister for General Mayhem
  "Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell
  Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein -Rammstein