Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Netepic Background

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:57:45 -0500

Hi!

A lot of Eras we have done for us, since Heresy age army formations are
pretty much laid out in WD's from first edition, so we should use those.
Crusade age formations are basically Heresy formation. After the Heresy we
apply standard net epic formations. For formations beyond the current era,
they can be variants of those we use now.

For age of strife and dark age of technology, Ogre formation or similar
things would be the norm.

Peter