Re: [NetEpic ML] Netepic Background

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:03:47 -0500

Hi!

Our own fluff is basically the GW's fluff as a baseline with any
modifications that suit us to accommodate the certain armies we have made.
Also it is crucial we get short stories from all members who could do one
about their favorite topic. These will adorn our full color, fluffy version
of net epic.

In simple terms the GW fluff is the starting point, but it needs serious
editing and filling in the numerous blanks.

Peter