Re: [NetEpic ML] Naming Titans (Curiosity Question)

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:55:07 -0500

Hi!

Having been a shrewd businessman lately my total titan count is now
somewhere around 125 titans of all types. Of these about 24 are your basic
"beetleback" plastic titans.

I have fielded the equivalent of a whole titan legion perhaps twice. Once
was against the tyranids, with 3 warlord battlegroups, two reaver
battlegroups a host of warhounds and two Emperor class titans. The point
value for each side was around 45000 points. The tyranids were crushed even
though they had 18 bio-titans running around.

Another "smaller" battle of about 30000-35000 per side was against the orks,
2 mega and 2 gargant battle groups with 2 slasha groups and a few mekboy
gargants versus 3 warlord groups. The game was a very narrow win by the
Imperium.

Peter