[NetEpic ML] Re: Hi

From: Simon Dodds <sdodds_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:50:29 +1100
>>Hi,
>>
>>Could someone please tell me which game(s) everyone on Net Epic are on about
>
>We are talking mostly about a game written by the Net community called
>NetEpic.� It was created after the release of Epic40,000 (curse its black
>heart) when GW dropped the second edition of Epic (known as Space
>Marine/Titan Legions from the names of the two boxed games released for
>Epic).� Some of us weren't happy with the change and left to revamp the 2nd
>Edition of Epic and create NetEpic (I wasn't among the true believers, I
>joined later).� Thus NetEpic was born.� You can find the NetEpic rules for
>free download at the EpiCentre (the URL of which I can't remember).

The EPICentre can be found at http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/epicentre.html or at the much simpler location http://netepic.web.com

For more information about the background to NetEpic, follow the NetEpic Introduction link from the front page

Welcome to the party

simon

Simon Dodds
sdodds_at_...
ICQ# 2718201

The EPICentre: the home of NetEpic - http://netepic.web.com

"Ignorance is no substitute for stupidity." Received on Tue Nov 30 1999 - 22:50:29 UTC