Combining Empire forces

From: <liquiddark_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 22:20:04 -0000

We're about to start a major campaign and are having a somewhat
lengthy debate about what Imperial forces can/should be combined.

Specifically, the imperial commander wishes to combine the three
wings (SMs, Imperial, TG) with impunity. As a proviso, I should note
that the Orky and Eldar commanders have taken full advantage of
everything in their army lists, so it's not really a "fluff" issue.
We're testing our battle prowess. At the same time, the other forces
have some severe inbuilt penalties which you can ignore completely
with Imperium forces if you combine IG, SM, and TG in a single
force. From the article in White Dwarf #209 on the GW site, I assume
combining with impunity is the intent, but I wanted to see if you
folks had anything to say on the matter.

Anyone got any advice?

Thanks,
Mike Burton