Re: [NetEpic ML] Combining Empire forces

From: Darryl Hilbig <darrylhilbig_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:47:36

It sounds like you are also in favour of the IG being the backbone of any
force with the other Imp Lists forming a support role.

You seem to have a handle on it and these tend to work for one offs (is that
hwo you use them?) but, how do they handle a campaign setup or am I assuming
that you have really huge battles when you tend to run smaller campaigns.

Darryl H