Re: [NetEpic ML] Chats with Jarvis

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 22:02:54 -0400

Hi!

He's really that negative about the previous version eh? Wierd. I guess all that denial clouds his judgement.

I like you remain to be convinced and while I see the wisdom of jumping to be heard I need to hear from as many people as possible on this list what they think.

<grin> its been a busy weekend on this otherwise qiuet list. Imagine hos it going to be when everybody on the list jumps in on Monday.....

Peter