Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranid Questions II

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:39:33 -0800 (PST)

Peter,
Thanks. Cleared almost everything up. The Biovore
spores explode on the troop stand in the building
making the stand and the building making the stand and
the building make a save? If that is the case I
floated into buildings a number of times and landed on
stands in buildings. This is my confusion.
As for the titan, if we made their bolters a +5 to hit
because of proximity might make it fairer. I remmeber
swarming a titan and having it fall ontop of my unit
that swarmed it and the squad was lost. It is
something I will play with.
Gotta say I love the Heirophant. I remember when we
played the Tyranid vs. Slann and you said I should
have taken one. You were right. My first draw of hive
cards allowed me to move a unit or single model as a
command stand. It was the Heirophant. 50cm up the
middle carrying 5 Genestealers. It was beautiful.
As for the proposed new Epic version from GW, I would
love to see it come out. I'd buy it to try it out and
of course for new mini's.
Thanks.
Darius