Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40K revision

From: tzeentch666 <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:54:02 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Jason Bradley" <bradley_jason_at_h...> wrote:
> Hello there! I am new to the list, My name is Jason, I live in the
> mineapolis area. I have been wargaming for roughly fifteen years,
I still
> have a Plastic Warlord from TL! I have yet to play epic, but a
friend and I
> are meeting this sunday to start!

* Bah, I have you beat. I own every edition of Epic and every
supplement - and have around 40-50 plastic Titans unassembled. I
think Peter may have me beat in numbers but I could assemble an
insanely large Titan and Knight legion ;)

* I too read the Jervis letter as you did. I've NEVER had a problem
with Mr. Johnson even when he was speaking purely as a GW employee
(this during the Adeptus Titanicus Online deal...). GW as a
corporation has some pretty screwed up issues but the nice thing
about Fanatic is that it's not so directly plugged into the marketing
side of the house. They know these lines won't make as much money but
theyare correcting the biggest problem I had with GW games - the
complete and utter lack of support after a few months.

* I doubt I will like every mechanic and every rule in the new E40K
but I'm not going to just sit back and let Epic die without at least
being able to say "Well, we tried!"