Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40K revision

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:59:25 -0400

Hi!

First off, Welcome to the list! We are always glad to hear from new people. A little more than a year ago I used to live in Minnesota, visit the source of Comics and games in Fridley, perhaps the best gamin store I have EVER seen!!

Its not a Jervis thing, most would agree that out of those who form the design team at GW he is perhaps the nicest. We tend to bash GW every once in a while when we're bored, but its not a common or pervasive thing so dont worry. Problem is Jervis works for GW so sometimes he catches some of our "wrath" too. Also while a nice guy, he does have some bad (GW type) habits that piss us off now and again (too long to rehash, but you can see the post of the last couple of days to get an idea). It's venting, and like I said its not what the list or we are about.

By the way Jason, no need to be cautious and afraid of flame war. They never happen here. Its unusual on the web I know, but this lists be around 3 years or so and there has been no major flame wars. So feel free to speak you mind on this and anything else, you'll find we have a lot to say, but always respectful.

Enjoy your stay!!

Peter