Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40K revision

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:07:40 -0400

Hi!

One question is are the memebers of the epic list organized to handle this? It all well in good we go over there to express our views, but if their is no organized effort in placed it will be messy. And please dont ask me to organize it, last time I did that I was accused of highjacking the list and then thrown off the list, how you think net epic was born? Founding members will remember this VERY well.

Of course the other question is IF the epic list even wants to tackle this as a group and will leave it up to individual input. Lots of questions and none of the answers are on this list. On these issues those who are members of teh epic list will need to fill us in.

Peter