Re: [NetEpic ML] Deathstrike question

From: ckaminskipoboxcom <ckaminski_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:36:02 -0000

I never understood these rules either, I mean, in terms of all around
effectiveness, these rules make the deathstrike pretty useless
compared to say, a battery of basilisks.

Where I get a total maximum of 3 shots (granted, high-powered shots),
vs. who knows how many shots with the basilisks.

I'm not against single-shot weapons, but if I can mount vortex
missiles on it, should the rules for the titan vortex missile and the
deathstrike vortext missile be compatible?

I think you were alluding to this in your mail, but I'm just chiming
in with my "newbie" understanding of this weapon system, and how it
seems... too limited...

I won't go into how I think the Eldar Titan chassis are
underpriced.. ;-)

-Chris