RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Teleporting Terminators

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:05:50 +0000

> > Do you see the company of teleported termies as a company
> > card, or as a special card?
> >
>I'd say a special card, the way drop pods are.

Just to throw in a penny here....I still think the termie company card
should die altogether.
Terminators are as hard as nobz or exarches (well, almost) and I cant see
any reason, games-wise or fluff-wise why the marines should field that many
terminators in one go. Count the number of suits and then consider that only
the first company of a chapter have these suits. Risking so many in a battle
just wouldnt happen

Weasel