[NetEpic ML] Re: Who's got the BIGGEST balls?

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:12:20 +0200

Yep. And I have never managed to destroy or even seriously damage a gargant
with one. However, once I got lucky with a single devastator stand. I hit a
slasha gargant, the missile went through shields and hit hull. I rolled a 6.
Then he proceeded to roll a 6 on fire table at the end phase. In the next
end phase he rolled another 6 and then 4, which detonated magazine. then he
promptly rolled 6 again (+ 3 fires), then another 6 (weapon mount blew off,
+1 fire) so he had a total of 6 fires burning and had to roll on the fire
table with a +5 modifier. Guess what happened?

Jyrki Saari