RE: [NetEpic ML] Robots

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:14:03 +0300

Hmmm, but remember that Eldar thingies see the world as a "dream state" or "a collection of spirits" and are a bit slow to react. I wouldn't give them the ability.

BTW, if the wraithguards and dreadnoughts see the spirits of the people rather than the people themselves wouldn't robotic units be invisible to them? Or do they _really_ have a machine spirit inside? :P

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.