RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules [LONG]

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:49:24 +0000

> >A very good idea. Something to elevate the types of games and battles
>that
> >can be played
>
>Any ideas?

Not at this very moment, since this would be an optional thing as well. Lets
get the core stuff hammered out first

> >I think we may need to cut down on the number of HQ units. Perhaps make
> >difference between HQ and "Hero" (or something similar)
>
>Problem is wouldn't the problems of one be transferred to the other?

The idea was that units like nobz may be HQ's that cannot be easily
targeted, but they arent command units and follow normal game orders.

Would let us cut down on the power of such units except for special units
that really deserve it

> >I think giving seperate orders to 3 rhinos is a little over the top but
>it
> >may bethe only way to work it.
>
>Why three, if one detachment is mounted then only ONE extra order.

the 3 referred to the number of rhinos in an average detachment :)

Weasel