RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules [LONG]

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:43:48 -0400

>A question: if one can he MUST take the free card? And if the free card

>take a Special slot isn't too restrictive?

You are not obligated to take a free card even if you are entitled one.
Special cards do NOT count as a special weapons slot.

>I'm not agree with you, I prefer the 25 points since is a temptation
too
>great to "maximise" a unit without cost change.

As I see from other responses I'm on the short end of the stick on this
one, that's alright <grin>.

>Advanced rules about alternative obket sounds very good!!

All we need are some suggestions on advanced objectives, any ideas?

>A little note: an units in first fire could be "moved" declaring that
>he's don't move?

Care to explain further?

>I'll add a psichic phase in the first fire, just for convenience of
when a
>psicher can use it's power.

Psychic powers are cast in the same phase as the orders (first fire or
advance)

>I'll add also rule for shooting at such "down" units.

I'll cover this when we get to chaos an tyranid, but we will standardize
the rules so as to treat all regenerating creatures equally.

>Okay, but I'll add that the flieer could be shooted, since it must slow
>let them disembark

It will have the same vulnerability to AA as any flying unit.

>I think there are not the need to add category, the AA can be defined
by
>they're stats, according to the army. (for Example, Ork AA are
unreliable
>but fire a lot, SM is static but effective, Eldar are mobile ecc. ecc.)

Agreed. It amounts to the same thing.

>Isn't clear if flyer CAN fire at other flyer.

Technically fliers don't fire at each other because this is abstracted
in the dogfight rules (close combat).

>I'll add a full list of ALL units that ignore snp fire penalty

That's a good idea.

Peter