RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules [LONG]

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:47:07 -0400

Hi!

Well, I think that alternate objet should something like the "Scenario"
(I
don't know correct word!!) with ech army have a soecific goal. All
scenario
should have his rule, so I suggest to delay to advance rule discussion.

I'll try to whip up some ideas.

> >A little note: an units in first fire could be "moved" declaring that
> >he's don't move?
>
>Care to explain further?

Yes, example:
My enemy choose a detachment, flip an advanced order and move.
I choose a det. flip a First Fire order and declare that det. no move.
Then my enemy flip and so on...
Is right or in the movemente phase I can flip ONLY units with
advance/charge order?

Oh. That's an interesting point. But I'd say no, since first fire allows
NO movement, thus you could "cheat" by designating a first fire unit.

Peter