RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: Command unit targeting Part III

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:01:10 +0000

>I gave much thought to the "HQ problem" and I don't like all the
>fiddly-ness that is coming out with the current proposition.

Hmm..at first I was VERY sceptical about this. But..I think this can
actually work well. I dont know if 9+ is too steep though. This still gives
the situation where I can put 6 ork stands 30 cm from the enemy, and 10 nobz
(with big scary guns) 40 cm away and he cant do anything about the nobz
(fire towards them at these odds are completely wasted)

Weasel