RE: [NetEpic ML] Rules for units firing at buildings

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:55:17 -0400

Hi!

The way buildings and other fortification interact with units especially
infantry will be discussed in depth (it's the next topic after the
dreaded HQ issue). Obviously trying to hit a building should be easy,
perhaps even automatic, it's damaging and bringing down the building
that's hard. There are other issues regarding what protection a
defending unit derives from cover in buildings, such as saving throws,
CAF bonuses and a whole host of others. While the topic may not be long
it certainly is important since everyone uses terrain which inevitably
adds buildings and other such structures.

Peter