RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Necrons / Codex Escalation

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:02:44 -0400

Hi!

Yup, that's pretty much the way I see it. While I wish them the best, no
new epic game will succeed unless they do the following:

1. Design a game from scratch after polling epic players "what do you
want to see in an epic game".

2. Organize "beta testers" for any design they come with. No system
should be published without much scrutiny.

3. In must be supported by mainstream GW, which means WD support and
adequate support from GW stores and mail order. In fact treat it like
they do 40k or fantasy.

Anything short of this will fail.

Peter