[NetEpic ML] Re: Rules Proposition X

From: Damian Miller <damianmiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:25:06 -0600

hi, Pete
    after scanning my 1x10'''' emails, i am overcome by the number of
whiners out there. Infantry dont get a save or need one. if they did
they would be even more powerful then tanks, or super heavies. The game
i believe is about how you use and lose your forces. Not if you get a
chance to save them with dumb luck. As many of us know the Epic system is
for huge battles and dead units may not be dead, just out of commision.
to give a save to a unit that doesn't get one completely changes how the
game works. I play Squats, Marines and Orks, and any one of them would
love a free saving throw. I mean ca'mon, think( or have nightmares) about
squat infantry that will rise from the ground after you've gone to the
trouble of mowing them down. I can see a desire for such a thing, but i
see it a an unneccessary waste of time. Remember, just because you can do
something doesn't always mean you should.

                                                damian