Re: Sv: Sv: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] GW vs Epic questions

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 09:53:22 +0100

I read in the fluff that Squats have the most powerful warp drives as well,
much faster than the Imperiums. See below:
The Engineer's Guild is a powerful part of Squat society. Its knowledge and
expertise is legendary and its leaders hold many engineering secrets. Many
of the techno-magi of the Adeptus Mechanicus believe that the Squats have
already learned the secrets of stable Warp fission, by which the energy of
Warp space is siphoned off to produce limitless supplies of energy.
The Guild has already developed and produced the most advanced form of
propulsion for spacecraft: a neo-plasma reactor powered by a Warp core held
in thrall by a containment field of zero energy. No other race has ever
duplicated this drive mechanism, the Adeptus Mechanicus have given up their
experiments with Warp core technology ever since the infamous Contagion of
Ganymede.

Yet another example of the fluff killing off the Squats
The Departmento Munitorium recruits from all worlds in the Imperium
regardless of human type. As a result the Imperial Guard includes Ogryns as
well as Ratlings. Nowadays there are no Squat Stronghold planets in the
Imperium itself, the last having seceded during the Age of Apostasy.

<eivind.borgeteien_at_...> on 22/05/2002 09:42:01

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com