RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Exodites

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 08:05:41 +0300

If I have time I can post my own suggestions. And, IIRC, our Norwegian fiends, er, friends ( :P ) are also making something up. That way we would have three drafts to work a synthesis from. However, my summer holiday is about to start so for the next month I'll be here extremely unfrequently, if at all.

Jyrki Saari