RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 04:12:07 -0700 (PDT)

I saw the metal strips on the Dropship site. I don't
like strips even though I play Warmaster but I must
say the strip painted up nicely and had plenty of
detail. I can forsee a lot of flash and filing to take
care of. The strips also had ruins or rubble on them
so cutting them into individual may not look so good.
I had wondred why they didn't go with plastic for
Warmaster. Now we know. You get 6 strips for 7.99 for
Warmaster so I figure 10-12 EPIC A strips for around
the same price. We'll have to wait and see.
Darius