RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic A: should we say someting?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:08:53 -0400

Hi!

I noticed that too, the strip bases have too much "junk" on them making
cutting them very difficult. I just don't see myself doing that much
work.

The price and quantity sounds about right. That would probably still
make 5 times more expensive than plastics to the consumer. Oh well, when
things go done the toilet they REALLY go down <chuckle>.

Peter