RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.A] Imperial Guard Army Book

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:53:27 +0300

You seem to have deleted certain army cards, however, like Predator company from IG and Leman Russ company from PDF. While I can understand the rationale behind this I'm very reluctant to "do the GW" and remove units which someone may be using in his army.

I'd like some
> feedback. Thanks.

The format is really nice and the section defining terminology is an excellent addition. The mixing of IG and PDF is a bit confusing to me but this may just be a matter of getting used to.

> -Yar

Jyrki Saari