Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:09:25 -0500

> Post the Rogue Traders list! :P

*laugh* Ok - right after I finish the 2 pages of editorial comments the grad
office had on my thesis, design a cooling system for the newdetector, get
myself a job and catch up on my sleep. Tomorrow, at least. ;)

> Codex Chaos Space Marines I've made is quite
> huge... and Codex
> D�monic Hordes is on its way.

Less work for me. Cool! I can deal with that. I've also had the thought that
since the Chaos Marines left the Imperium in 30,000 AD, they shouldn't have
any of the more receint wargear (like Predators, LR Crusaders and tunnelers).
I looked to the origional Space Marine book set during the Horus Heresy to see
what they had, and it was the 4 types of Marines, Rhino and Land Raider. That
seems a little restrictive, but I think the concept is sound. They have a
limited amount of Imperial gear and have developed their own stuff over the
millennia - like Noise and Plague Marines.

Damn. Now that I'm interested again it's gonna be hard to get back to my
thesis - I want to go write Net Epic. *mumble mumble curse* See ya!
-Yar