Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:10:39 -0500

The problem is which editin of the fluff we go by.....

-->All too true. This is still being worked on last I knew....

The Codex TItanicus book gives all horus heresy marines land speeders,
jetbikes and jump pack troops..things that later fluff have removed.

-->Personally, I'd keep that stuff in. But some serious fluff editing is
still needed.

I'd suggest limiting the numbers of vehicles to the core,. predators,
vindicatrs, raiders and rhinos.

-->For CSMs absolutely. The problem really arises when dealing with IG
stuff.

Weasel

Josh R
"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai