Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:46:57 -0500

If we are to do something like this... just introduce one infantry type
for
each god (berzerkers, plague marines, thousand sons and noise marines)
and
leave it at that. Regular chaos marines have better abilities than space

marines already to reflect things such as favours from the gods etc etc

Weasel

-->Probably a better idea and the way to go. I can go with this, no
problem. Just have to make them a bit more "generic" to the power is
all. Bezerker is fine for Khorne, and Noise Marines is fine for
Slaanesh, but we'd have to rename the ones for Nurgle and Tzeentch. I'd
like to keep the Thousand Sons and Plague Marines as their original
legion, as opposed to generic CSMs of that power.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai