Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 02:25:23 +0000

>-->Probably a better idea and the way to go. I can go with this, no
>problem. Just have to make them a bit more "generic" to the power is
>all. Bezerker is fine for Khorne, and Noise Marines is fine for
>Slaanesh, but we'd have to rename the ones for Nurgle and Tzeentch. I'd
>like to keep the Thousand Sons and Plague Marines as their original
>legion, as opposed to generic CSMs of that power.

I think plague marines are fairly generic really. Thousand sons are a
problem though. Sorcerous marines ??

I'd like an actual thousand son unit in the game though... maybe working
somewhat like the Legion of the damned ?

Will we be adding the new 40K stuff ? I'd like to see some of that at least.

Weasel