Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Thoughts on Chaos

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 03:14:02 -0500

Legions have evolved since that time... I don't see Abaddon as
a "minion" of anyone, not even a Primarch...

-->Oh sure he is. He does their bidding, even if he denies it. They are
all pawns, acting on the whims of the four gods. Just because he thinks
he's doing it for himself, he isn't.

The problem is another, however... If I want to field an army
entirely based on one Traitor Legion (say, a Night Lords army), I
actually can't.

-->Nor IMO should you be able to outside of the Heresy. Just because you
have the models for it, doesn't mean it can happen. If people carped
about combining Imperial forces, I can carp about having an army list
just for the sake of having an army list for some specific idea. It's a
bogus argument, and actually weakens the concept behind NetEpic. If we
end up having an army list for everything under the sun, I might as well
play E40K or DSII, nice GENERIC rules sets.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai