Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0]Chaos army list

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 01:48:16 -0500

I think plague marines are fairly generic really. Thousand sons are a
problem though. Sorcerous marines ??

-->Perhaps on the Plague Marines. Just have to do a better job of
differentiating them from the Death Guard. Yeah, a new name for
Tzeentchian Marines is gonna be tough. Anything I think of just sounds
cheezey and wrong. Maybe some autistic...errrrr...artistic...genius out
there can think of something.

I'd like an actual thousand son unit in the game though... maybe working
somewhat like the Legion of the damned ?

-->The Thousand Sons have a legion card already. 8) I can field two
versions, post taint, and original colors. 8)

Will we be adding the new 40K stuff ? I'd like to see some of that at
least.

-->There's new 40K fluff? Last time GW put out anything resembling new
fluff was in V2 40K. The 3E shite is just rehashed retconned fluff from
the ages of yore.

Weasel

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai