Re: [NetEpic ML] Opinions of Proxy Infantry...

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 07:40:11 -0800 (PST)

The Hardkill line by Gladiator has some nice
engineering tanks that would suit perfectly for a
Gorgon tank/troop transport. I too am looking forward
to the Zynthians. I like the bloodworms but don't have
any. I think they would make good proxies for Raveners
for the Tyranids but we haven't made those units yet.
I also have the GZG Starship trooper bug that makes
for a great mini-heirodule that I would class as
super-heavy. They also have a 6mm version of this bug
which would work geat as a chomper bug for the
tyranids. We need more bugs. If you are looking for
Tau proxies use the Kra'Vak from GZG. I also use some
of their troops w/hvt weapons for devastators. GZG are
one of my favorites. For proxies I would look at GZG
NSL PA troopers DSM-128 for Slann Temple guards. I
bought these by mistake but I like them. I love
proxies which will help me reach my goal of 50-70K of
points in various armies (SM, Orks, Squats, SoB and
tyranids). Peter I saw your stash and I think you
have the most Net Epic units on earth. There is no way
I will ever catch you. Hellreich and I are going to
have a game this weekend. I will put up a match
report. It will be his Space wolves vs. Bugs. Maybe
some pics too.
Darius